• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 cluster headlight icon light issue

Hi,

The green headlight icon does not seem to work on my cluster, have replaced the bulb, checked fuses and connections and all seems good. Could it possibly be that the actual twist bulb holder is damaged and needs replacing. If so were can I buy the holder from as cannot seem to source one.

Thanks

Mine seems to be out Aswel,I was wondering weather there was an headlights icon but wasn't showing now I know where the icon is now
Just thinking weather to replace it or not don't want to mess up all the other bulbs lol

Mine seems to be out Aswel,I was wondering weather there was an headlights icon but wasn't showing now I know where the icon is now
Just thinking weather to replace it or not don't want to mess up all the other bulbs lol

Yeah my mileage odometer bulb was out so thought I would replace all whilst I had the cluster out but now the headlight one stopped. I'm thinking of trying to source a new bulb holder to see if that could be the issue. Will let you know if I manage to get it working again

I'm not so sure the headlight lamp on the dashboard applies to the ep3. I think in the manual it says only certain models. Someone may correct me on this later though.

Back