• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 cluster odometer light issue

Hi,

Just noticed that the light on my odometer where the mileage is displayed does not light up. All other lights seem to be working fine on the cluster and the dials etc all light up except for this.

Could it be a blown fuse or wiring issue.

Thanks

It will probably be the bulb behind the clocks
Remove the clocks & replace the bulb

Hi,

Thanks i ended up replacing all the bulbs and the mileage light is now working. however i now have another issue when the flick the sidelight switch on the green headlight icon does not light up on the cluster, this was working fine before replacing the bulbs, could it be i have damaged the bulb holder or the cluster.

thanks

You might have disturbed the bulb whilst replacing the others. You might get away with giving it a wiggle to get it working again.

You might have disturbed the bulb whilst replacing the others. You might get away with giving it a wiggle to get it working again.

Hi took the cluster out again and gave the bulb a little wiggle however still not lighting up. You reckon it could be the actual bulb holder which needs replacing or would be a cluster wiring issue.

Thanks

Back