• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ep3 Enigine

finally picked up my 55 plate last night , when I viewed last week pulled well no problem in vetec at all .

But last night on the way home it got used and put to the test ,now it started smoking ,im like no please no happened again but still pulls like a train vtec works perfect ,now about 20 ,mins its stopped but im now very worried .
The car is like new full main dealer history and owned by eldery folks I don't think its ever been used or gone about 4 k rews ,could this be blowing the crap out of it or more .
Do I need to change valve stem or just leave and see what happens .

blue is colour ,no residue on the back of the car at all ,when I had a look at the tail pipe is was dry but a sulphur smell

Blue is usually oil and sulphur smell is normally the cat, could be clearing some crap out, these cars need a regular blast. Are we talking billowing smoke or a wisp?

was a fair bit ,happened for a while now cleared up ,as I say no oil on the back on the car or anything just a strange smell ,hoping it just needs clearing out ,I don't think it has ever been above 5 k revs lol .

Back