• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ep3 fitted with 350z rays wheels?

Hi, im new to the forum and just wondering if anyone has fitted nissan 350z rays wheels in size 18x8 off set 30 and 18x8.5 off set 33 to there Ep3? Or does anyone know if these would fit?
cheers J

I'm*

Their*

In response, not to my knowledge, no. 18s are generally considered to result in poor handling on the EP3, I'm not sure on offsets but 30 and 33 don't ring a bell, so I guess that'd screw up the geometry also.

Well from my findings, the off set 30 on a 18x8 would add 2mm more of inner clearance but add 28mm towards the wing! Then the off set 33 for the 18x8.5 would move it 7mm closer to the strut and add 31mm closer to wing!

Does anyone know how much room there actually is between the strut and wing lip?
cheers J

Welcome to the forum :D .

Yes, those wheels are too wide and too big for an EP3 in my opinion, but that's from a handling perspective.

If you want them for show, fair enough.

Now, what way are you planning to stagger them ??

Front wider or rear wider ??

Does the stud pattern even fit ??

yes they are the same stud pattern 5x114.3:) and I had thought about the fronts being wider if there was room to do it? But obviously no ones tried doing it:( and i cant justify buying them just to find out they wont Fit?
maybe back to the drawing board......

yes they are the same stud pattern 5x114.3:) and I had thought about the fronts being wider if there was room to do it? But obviously no ones tried doing it:( and i cant justify buying them just to find out they wont Fit?
maybe back to the drawing board......

There's a wide choice of wheels ready to fit straight on mate, so try looking there first.

Avoid staggered set ups on the EP3 IMO.

Things will always fit, if you have the money, :lol: .

Back