• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3/ FN2 callipers

Hello all,

I have a Premier edition EP3 and a front calliper has seized.

Do the FN2 callipers fit directly as they have Type R embossed on them the same as the EP3 premier edition callipers.

Also does anywhere know a decent place to buy as they are coming up fairly expensive.

Thank you

https://brakeparts.co.uk/#!/shop/HO...3)/Front - Brake Calipers and Wheel cylinders

I got a refurb regular CTR one from these guys last week for £60 after quite a lot of umming and arring after a recommendation on here. They also do the EP3 premier edition ones for a couple of quid more - and next day tracked delivery for £4.99. Sending back the old one is a bit of an arse but at least I've got the peace of mind of a reputable refurb, although I guess £36 deposit for mine is a lot less than the £60 for yours. Posted the old one back on Saturday so will let you know how soon I get the refund though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ep3 premier front calipers and fn2 type r front calipers are the same, I have one of each on my premier at the moment,the only difference is that the 'type r' lettering is slightly different, but it is hardly noticeable. I got my reconditioned calipers from brakes international in Rochdale.

Whilst they are the same if you're only getting one don't you have to get the opposite side if going between models?

FN2 are front mounted and the EP3 are rear mounted so the FN2 O/S is EP3 N/S and vice versa.
Don't quote me on it as it's been a while since I last checked however!

Parcel force were about as slow as physically possible, but they received my old one on Wednesday and I got the refund yesterday. Pretty efficient by all accounts!

Hello all, I ordered a refurbed set from brakeparts.co.uk they took one day to arrive and look like new. Once I return my callipers it will work out around £130 for the pair so very happy with that.

Thanks for the advice!

Back