• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Front splitter removal???? Please help....

I've just taken delivery of a mugen style replacement front lip for my ep3, thinkin i'll be able to fit it myself, it cant be that hard right.....

and i'm sure its not once you get the old one off. but does anyone know how to do this???? :confused:

I've removed the 2 screws in the arch on each side and drilled out the 2 rivets underneath on each side, but there still seems to be something holding it in the middle?:mad:

if anyone could tell me how to get it off it would be much apprecited. ;)

Take the bumper off and have a look would be the easiest way

You won't be able to fit the Mugen Lip without actually removing the whole bumper as you need to cut out the air ducts

cheers guy I'll give that a go. I'm sure gettin the numper off is gonna be pretty easy, it's the gettin it back on that im worried about. Oh well whats the worst that can happen.........:rolleyes:

Does anyone know how to remove the front bumper on a uk 2004 civic type r ep3 (facelift) for example how many screws need to be removed

Much Appreciated, Looks pretty straight forward Il give it a try this weekend as I need to take the headlights off

No mate, otherwise it would be in the for sale section.

As I suggested; try the for sale section on Civic-Type-R Owners.co.uk - it is far more active, and more than likely, your best chance of finding a splitter.

Back