• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 set up on FN/FK/FD alignment settings

Had my car aligned on Friday and all good apart from a seized inner track rod. Was just looking at the alignment sheet and noticed that they were using settings on the hunter for an FN/FK/FD and not an EP3. Are the settings for standard the same or should I go back to them and complain of an improper job?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good stuff.

The factory settings are notoriously lax from Honda. It's best to ignore them and set to something more specific.

I personally liked -1.0 camber all around. I forget the toe settings. Just do a search for FRSU in thread titles on here there'll be plenty of examples of what people set them to.

Good stuff.

The factory settings are notoriously lax from Honda. It's best to ignore them and set to something more specific.

I personally liked -1.0 camber all around. I forget the toe settings. Just do a search for FRSU in thread titles on here there'll be plenty of examples of what people set them to.

Yeah I went with the basic 'FRSU' on the track car as a starting point and it's feels so different from OEM.

Back