• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ep3 skunk2 pro inlet & 70m TB change

Hello

What have people done with there left over pipes & sensors that are not need when changing to theses parts?

Had the same problem , the emission purge valve sensor becomes redundant on the skunk2 throttle body throwing a eml on the dash of disconnected. Also there is no where for the pcv valve hose and the assist valve hose onto the skunk 2 throttle body

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I haven't got a Skunk2 intake here's some pictures of my TB, hope they help. Need anymore pictures let me know.

ox5pQqk.jpg

LDQAaxmh.jpg

I think I'm sorted now cheers lads ready to get her mapped on the 28th with skunk2's new dic cams

I'm not sure how much more power it gives, but look nice coupled with the black 70m skunk2 throttle body... Is yours mapped & what exhaust & manifold you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I did everything at once as I didn't want to run unmapped. I have an RBC 70mm intake and a skunk2 aplha exhaust Mani. Made 233.

Pretty good for the mods, Can't wait to see what mine will make!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back