• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Spares

Only me again!

Since i last posted im one step closer to owning my CTR! and good news!!! i have found the exact one i want!! EP3 cosmic grey with fogs and air con! (pictures will be uploaded shortly)

But a few things need doing such as a new steering wheel (as this one is abit worn) also maybe thinking about changing the head unit maybe splashing out on a double din one...also bits of the dash could do with replacing. maybe adding a few different but tasteful things such as kick plates..ohh and obviously my Type-r-owners sticker

So im just wondering if anyone may know of any sites that sell CTR parts at decent prices? or is it a E-Bay jobbie?

Cheers you lot :D

Ebay has been a big aid for me but also a curse lol all the parts i've bought for my EP3 have been through ebay and i have had no problems so far, good bargains, you just need to be on there at the right time.Also, keep an eye on the For Sale section on here, good items come up often but dont stick around for long i.e. kick plates, etcWith regards to your steering wheel, there was a fella on here who had his done through a company custom to how he liked it, i have the link for the website on my laptop so will try to remember to post it tomorrow. Looked really good and not a bad price either, going to do mine when funds allowhope this helps :)

Glad you found one :). As for parts ebay for second hand really or you could find people who are breaking them. If you want genuine and new try the traders on here, such as, Hendy, Tegiwa etc.

Back