• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Eurosport exhausts

Eurosport

Approved Trader
This post is to show the different products that we have available

All exhausts are custom made and mail order is not available at the moment due to this

These are some of the Jap boxes available

This is just one of approx 60 different styles of tail pipe that we do

( I will put pics of the rest of the tail pipes on when i get chance to take pics of them )

I think this looks Good. 8)

Once slung under the CTR I would imagine this looks :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

100_2226.gif

Gary, this one also seems very "Scouseworthy". :wink:

100_2219.gif

I must admit I prefer the open look at the tail pipe rather than the closed. I am sure you know what I mean. 8)

Scousefella said:
Gary, this one also seems very "Scouseworthy". :wink:

100_2219.gif

I must admit I prefer the open look at the tail pipe rather than the closed. I am sure you know what I mean. 8)

Yeah , i know what you mean

All the ones that look like they have small holes , have removable baffles

So you can take the baffle out on any of them , but if you want it quieter at any time , you can put it back in

Alex Gosney said:
Some interesting boxes there....

Euro.. have you got flow rates for these Beautys?

Nope , but we will have dyno results fitted on a CTR shortly

Gary, I have no use for "Quiet Aids". :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The full tune will be my target - unsilenced straight through centre pipe would be nice. :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted:

Eurosport said:
Alex Gosney said:
Some interesting boxes there....

Euro.. have you got flow rates for these Beautys?

Nope , but we will have dyno results fitted on a CTR shortly

Will come to talk to you at autosport need to keep the power but loose some of the noise as cannot pass the noise limit on most of the racks.

Off to see Gary on Monday to see what he can do to reduce the noise but keep the power.

How much for a secondhand sppon N1

Went to see Gary today, very understanding on what I was looking for, came up with some great ideas. Final product works well and reduces the noise loads, I have never heard the supercharger whine before :roll: . Nice deep rumble at low revs, did not get chance to fully boot it, but there appears to be no reduction in power.

Once again thanks Gary for a job well done, great carbon back box.

Friendy said:
Went to see Gary today, very understanding on what I was looking for, came up with some great ideas. Final product works well and reduces the noise loads, I have never heard the supercharger whine before :roll: . Nice deep rumble at low revs, did not get chance to fully boot it, but there appears to be no reduction in power.

Once again thanks Gary for a job well done, great carbon back box.

Get some pics up fella. Be interesting see that back box :wink:

Of course if anyone wants to pop along to Silverstone on Friday you can see and hear it in the flesh.

Failing that I will be on the M6 tomorrow on my way to system R to have the cams fitted and tuned, pop in and say hello. :twisted:

Back