• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EVO 6 Alloys on FN2 need Help!

Hello Guys,

found these nice alloys and are priced really well.

the specs are the following:

Rim Width: 8.5J
Rim Diameter: 18
Offset: 38
Tyre Width: 245
Aspect Ratio: 40
Number of Studs: 5
Stud Diameter: 114.3

I currently have 19" Rage alloys on at the moment.

Will these alloys fit, or will the rub? just need to know before i go ahead and buy them.

28j8g1u.jpg

They're evo 10 alloys

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks, buddy just noticed.

I have a choice between two different alloys, i have attempted at photoshopping alloys on the car.

These are Ultra Lite Alloys.

10idizn.jpg

and These are the EVO 10 alloys without the red strip.

2jdj1oh.jpg

The evo 10 alloys are nice (I'm biased here :) ). The red stripe may look good on your car if it's a similar shade of red.

1st pic does it for me :smt023
If you sell your Rage alloys then send me a pm with how much

1st pic does it for me :smt023
If you sell your Rage alloys then send me a pm with how much

i will be selling them, but the back passenger side as a buckle on the outside. and they could do with a refurb. When i bough the car the had abit of kerbing on all the alloys.

If you go for the evo 10 alloys, I've got a set of wheel nuts for them that you can have for delivery cost.

Just let me how much you want for them & we can go from there
As i said thow the rims on the 1st pic look awsome

Some guys on civic info forum saying they will rub because of the width and the size of the tyre, not sure what to do. I've also been looking at samurai alloys

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back