• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EVO 8 RS Stolen....

Unfortunately my brothers Evo 8 MR RS was stolen from a garage near Donnington on Friday 25th May, in the evening. It was at the garage for SVA preparations and we was due to pick it up today. When we phoned him today, he told us that it had been stolen on Friday but had lost our contact numbers and was unable to notify us.

6 cars in total were stolen, 5 Evo's and a Porsche which has been recovered.
The garage has in excess of 300 cars on site, mainly imports, and the guys there also do the SVA test.

Some of you may have already seen pictures of the car, but here what it looks like:

Photo-0106.jpg

Photo-0100.jpg

redevo1.jpg

The car were possibly spotted on the M6 J28 heading North.
I would appreciate if anyone who may see it contact my brother on 07723683863, (ask for Aasim).

The car stands out like a sore thumb, it cant be missed. It has a Ltd edition kit, wheels and exhaust by a company called Gialla. As far as we know it is the only one in the world as it was the Demo car for the company.
The car has only covered 4,000km approx so its brand new. Worst thing is we didnt even get a chance to register it as it was in for SVA prep.

Just hope we find it before its gone for good.
Details have been posted on other forums too, if anyone may have seen it, plz pm me or phone my bro on the above number.
Other contact number: 07999248977

Many thanks

Good luck with the recovery of the car fella - I can't understand why on earth the tossers would steal a car that is so damn easy to spot!!! :eek:

Back