• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Evo MR400 stolen at Santa Pod Japshow

:shock: :shock: How did they take it without the keys? They must have really known what they were doing.... or they took it out on a trailer... :?

:shock: To$$ers.

Sounds like they removed the tracker too... :x :x :x

They give it out over the tannoy that one had been broken into, but not about one being stolen :shock:

Unless they was going for that one as well and they got disturbed or something, not good when this crap happens :x

Carl

Erm so now you tell me you can easy rob a Evo without the Keys

Got to admit I do think the security is a bit lacking :(

Tarticus said:
Erm so now you tell me you can easy rob a Evo without the Keys

Got to admit I do think the security is a bit lacking :(

maybe it was lifted onto a flattrailer or towed outa pod

security wouldnt blink twice at car being towed away as you know lmao

from mlr forum

Just seen this/become aware of it.

As we were leaving, roughly 4pm, i spotted an AA flat bed truck going into Santa Pod, ie it was already past the gates.

Didnt think anything of it until now. 2 chaps in the truck, and neither of them looked to be in AA clothing.

I didnt think the AA or RAC actually recovered vehicles from venues like that!

Perhaps it may be me reading too much into that, having read the above, but i would perhaps contact the AA to see if they had any vehicles attend Santa Pod yesterday at 4pm.

Having recently been on an AA truck, i was told they all carry a tracking device to monitor how they work.

Hope the above may prove usefull, if not, sorry for any incovenience caused.

Steven

the AA will recover vehicles from Santa Pod, they are also allowed to enter and recover vehicles from the track.

This never normally happens though :)

Back