• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Exhaust blowing already!!!

My 05 plate NHB has just started blowing, the car is only 1.5 years old and I've owned it from new, not happy at all :evil:

It sounds like the back box, surely this shouldn't go after only 30,000.
Would I have any luck at trying it on with the warranty?

Any idea on cost fitted?

TIA

Nick

Just spoke to my local dealer and they said they just don't go like that and that it must have been caused by something hitting it but it is apparently covered under warranty if it is genuinely blowing.

Any idea how much I'm looking at if I have to shell out myself?

TIA

Nick

Just spoke to my local dealer and they said they just don't go like that and that it must have been caused by something hitting it but it is apparently covered under warranty if it is genuinely blowing.

Any idea how much I'm looking at if I have to shell out myself?

TIA

Nick

Was that opinion from Lind Nick? :lol: :lol:

Tell them that they can replace the exhaust under warranty or a letter to Honda UK will be the next step you take. This is the first exhaust blow I have heard of (OEM zorsts anyway) on a CTR of the age and mileage you have Nick. :eek:

It certainly was Carl,

they said that this will be the first one they've heard of ever going and it 'must've' been caused by something hitting it :evil:

Nick

It certainly was Carl,

they said that this will be the first one they've heard of ever going and it 'must've' been caused by something hitting it :evil:

Nick

That Lind Dealership is a joke - they do not know how to treat a customer. :evil: :evil: :evil:

All of my honda needs are now catered for by John Pease Honda in Braintree. :cool:

Take it to John Pease :D

As above the age of the car does not warrant a blown exhaust already :shock:

Back