• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Exhaust centre section

Hi Guys, bought my first type r ep3 last weekend knowing that it needed a new back box...I have just bought a spoon n1 back box however have just found out that the centre section is damaged at where the two join so I am currently driving with no back box!
Please could you recommend the best centre section to use and where I can get one FAST...Loving the car though!:lol:

Thanks
Ben

No, you'll need gaskets, they cost less than £10.

Some people have found that the welds near the bolt holes have needed grinding before the bolts sit flush. Mine didn't, but either way it's a pretty good deal.

Word of warning: unsilenced b-pipe and N1 is LOUD.

Oh okay thanks, ill have a look for some!
Yea I think I might go for the sportex pipe with the silencer on because I don't want it to sound stupidly loud! What are you running?

I've got a sportex unsilenced with a M2 back box. It's ridiculous. I'll be changing it when I get some money together, the sportex has done bloody well for a £60 pipe though, just time for a change.

Back