• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Exhaust....(help)

Hey people im in the market of an exhaust for my CTR......... i had a tanabe on my last CTR and liked the noise a lot but looking around i cant see any for sale so what other system could i go for that would do the same job and make the same type of noise???? :D

thanks for your time

Craig 8) :D

Before anyone else says it Spoon. :wink:

Depends if you want to be individual mate, every man and his dog has a Spoon N1 now, how about getting something custom made?

Chief said:
Before anyone else says it Spoon. :wink:

Depends if you want to be individual mate, every man and his dog has a Spoon N1 now, how about getting something custom made?

To be honest mate i just dont like the look of the spoon one........

Take a look in the exhaust sticky at the top of the page and see what takes your fancy :wink:

craigiusmaximus said:
dotty said:
Take a look in the exhaust sticky at the top of the page and see what takes your fancy :wink:

thanks mate will do......

There are only a few in there but the top gear exhausts are good - Also the magnex 6 x 4s are a popular choice :wink:

dotty said:
craigiusmaximus said:
dotty said:

thanks mate will do......

There are only a few in there but the top gear exhausts are good - Also the magnex 6 x 4s are a popular choice :wink:

i just wanted something different mate you know what i mean..... :wink:

The DC5 one yes, but the CTR one will be the same. No pics of it on a CTR yet as not yet available but there is pics of it on a DC5. 8)

productk20aexhaust8nm.jpg

productk20aexhaust21mr.jpg

Back