• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

First Track Day in EP3 tomorrow - Mondello Park, Dublin

I'm taking a drive down to Mondello park in Dublin tomorrow. We have a few inches of snow up north but I think it will be dry/damp and cold (about 4oC).

I have been to Palmersport three times (wet and dry) but this will be my first track day in my own car - an EP3 that I bought last month.

It was mapped by TDI North (KPro, 235bhp), has a fast road setup, Meister-R Coilovers, AEM V2, RBC Intake Manifold, Spoon N1 (Hopefully remove the silencer if it will pass the 105db test), Spoon B-Pipe, DC Exhaust Manifold, Stoptech Discs, Ferodo DS2500 pads and Bridgestone RE050 Potenzas.

What should I expect in terms of wear/cooling down etc? Anything to really keep an eye on with the EP3 on track?

I'll be taking it easy as it's my first time at Mondello, really looking forward to it though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back