• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 seat bolstering

Hi All,

I've just joined the forum as I'm very close to ordering one of the last few run out CTR held with UK dealers however I'm holding off as I have a few concerns regarding the wear of the seat bolster on the upper part of the seat. Whilst looking at various pictures and videos online I picked up on a few cars with what appears to be heavy creases starting in the side bolstering and it loosing shape. I have spoken with two dealers regarding the matter and both feel this isnt such an issue, though I doubt they'd admit to it. As a result I was wondering if I could gain feedback from current owners and their opinion over the seat quality and longjevity.

Thanks in advance

Mark

Where the belt passes over the setback was starting to wear on mine but the seat base bolsters were fine. I guess it depends on how you lift yourself in and out of it that matters.

Back