• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 caliper on an EP3?

does anyone know if there a straight fit and if not how come?

seals could do with being done on my EP3 but a mates selling his FN2 callipers so would be ideal if i could buy them off him to fit on my EP3

I think they are exactly the same calipers. I know when I ordered some pads last year I was sent EP3 ones which fitted fine.

well i know dc5 brembos fit both the FN2 and EP3 with s2000 discs but i want to be sure before i buy them thats all

They should be pretty similar.

If the discs are interchangable from EP3 to FN2, then the calipers must mount in the same proximity from the hub.

There are FN2's running around with DC5 / Evo Brembos. Anything is possible with some imagination, talent, engineering and money

guess ill know monday as he is letting me have them to try monday when i have braided hoses fitted so will only be a 5min job to.see if they fit.

be rather weird if they dont though cos the offset etc should all work oit tje same of dc5 brakes fit with the same discs :/

well they bolted straight on my problems :)

I'm now running Hel braided hoses,motul 660 fluid,FN2 callipers and DS2500 pads :)

yup,might stop people taking the **** with prices for the aniversary calipers or it will put the price of FN2 calipers through the roof now lol

I've got a set in the attic. :lol:

It is the different shape of R on the FN2 calipers but that's just if you are being picky.

good for those who need a replacement calliper for their premiers as i hear that they don't come cheap from honda

Back