• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2...FK8... And now an FL5

I came late to the Type R game but tbh, once I joined, I rather enjoy it and can't seem to let go... first ownership was my FN2 which I acquired in 2017. Not the 1st choice Type R for many enthusiasit but it was my first taste and I loved in. I sold her in 2021 as I upgraded to an FK8, 2018 plate (which I added its geeky no. plate FL08 HUM (Honda UK Manufacturing... homage to the last model to be built in Swindon) and will be selling shortly as I've just taken delivery / upgraded to an FL5 (with another geeky plate attached, pics in due course).. but the dream is to have a mint EK9 at some point... #lifegoals

Anyway, thought I'd share... enjoy. Happy to answer questions or discuss the FK8 sale as she will have to go soon :( although I will keep her a little longer.Car 1 Pic.jpgCar 2 Pic.jpg

Back