• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fn2 front type r emblem

Hi guys,

i bought my first honda yesterday yay. Anyway, I have a question for you all, probably a newbie question, but for some reason my FN2 type r doesn't have the type r emblem on the front grill. I was going to purchase one but wanted to know how much work is required. Does the grill have to come out or can you get your arm In between the radiator and fit it that way.

thanks

It was a an optional extra. :lol: :roll:

If you take the cooling plate off the top of the slam panel, you should be able to get your hand down there.

Don't go for a cheap ebay one as they bizarrely don't tend to fit the grill mesh!

Does yours have the original front grill badge? I have bought a new one as well as the type r stickers to go on the rear quarters and want to get both to match up as if they were from factory. Would anyone be able to give me some images or measurements of the placement so I can get this perfect?

thanks

This is is OEM placement

IMAG2885_1.jpg

That's great loxy thanks. Don't suppose you have the rear quarter type r stickers on your car too do you?

Back