• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fn2 on an accord type r

Hi guys my cousin picked up an accord type r few nights ago and took me out tonight to let me have a look at it, on paper the fn2 is faster but when he drove it, it was like a totally different drive compared to the fn2. He took off and before vtec is felt really really sluggish but when vtec kicked in it kicked in hard and aggressive a lot different from the fn2 and it's more subtle approach.. I was very impressed with it overall but as I say both typer 's but so very very different, what's your views on these and have you experienced both?

I've owned both and there are quite big differences between them. The H series engine is obviously a bit older but also has very different gearing (this makes a huge difference). The K series is more modern, smoother & has a six speed gearbox

Back