• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Tegiwa Airbox Install

Airbox? Easy, straight swap pretty much.

Fog light tract? Yeah bumper off as you have to remove the resonator box.

cool, yeah I have the fog light track to put on too, it difficult to remove bumper? also scoops that require bumper off I beleive

Can I fit just the airbox, still waiting on Scoops, so need to wait for them before taking bumper off. Idea is that means the airbox is on and then next weekend install air track and scoops.

Also I have bought Samco hoses, do they go in the opening on the airbox or over the opening, reason I ask is I test fitted last night, could only get top one around the opening, lower one just inside and over the opening on Airtrack.

Anyone got good pictures on the hoses installed, Samco said it suits oem and aftermarket induction setup

Yes, airbox fits onto the intake pipe and the feed from the resonator.

Samco hoses go on the outside of the housing.

Cheers, top one fits fine, it the lower one if I get it to fit airbox, its not for fitting around the air track, or does it go round something else on car, this is in the house test fitting

The tract to the fog fits to the bottom of the airbox, not the Samco hose.

If you aren't fitting the intake tract yet then the pipe from the resonator box connects to the bottom of the airbox.

The Samco hose only goes from the throttle body to the top of airbox (clean side).

Got 2 hoses, Throttle body to Airbox which isn't an issue, then a elbow hose which is guess is bottom of airbox to track. that's the one I have issues with, and will be an issue with when I fit the track.

The elbow hose has a a big end and small end. I can only get the big end round the bottom of the airbox and the small end won't fit the track. Looking for advise on how to get it fitting.

I have been doing test fitting in house before i install in car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got it together, just gonna wait for scoops and then install in the one as not taking it apart now.

I just need to do minor hose movement when fitting it as airbox is fitting with track in my spare room lol

Back