• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Forum prob: Firefox Stay on Page/Leave Page Loop

Noticed a problem since the last forum upgrade that seems to be getting worse. It's reproducible, if you start typing a reply in the quick reply box then hit back you get a single message asking you to stay/leave.

However, I've had a couple of times where I've just hit back and it's spun FF into a loop where the message keeps appearing and it doesn't matter what option you select. I think receiving a PM just kicked it off this time.

Boo!

Click and hold the back button, this should bring up the last 10 or so pages visited, then select the previous page, that *should* work.

What OS and version of FF are you using? All add ons up to date?

OSX 10.7.2, latest FF (9.0.1 IIRC), yep all patched up. Ah, you've just given me an idea. It could be Greasemonkey or Stylish related (although I have no themes/scripts applied to TRO).

I'll check tonight just to be sure though.

Back