• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

garage and dyno

I usually go to TGM but they don't have a dyno. Also recently simple tasks take weeks due to their racing.
I've been hunting the internet for a while now and in the surrey area it seems to be Eurospec or TDI-plc (i'm guessing their linked to tdi north).

Any of these worth a look at. I have seen a few bad reviews on Eurospec but it was years ago.

Any help/experience please.

TDI-PLC used to have an affiliation with TDI-North, but no longer.

Both are well know and decent reps. I'm pretty sure TGM send people to Eurospec (Romain) for mapping.

I know lots of people that have used TDI-PLC and have been delighted with their work, just a bit more expensive than Eurospec.

He does map there but not based there any more if I remember correctly. He goes all over the place to map now.

I have done everything on my car at Eurospec.
FRSU, lowering springs, all the bolt ons, cams, cam chain kit, oil pump, maps and bbk.
The mechanics are very knowledgeable and they pay attention to what you want.
Ben at Eurospec is very nice guy and you are always welcome to hang around. On a couple of occasions they went the extra mile for me and they haven't charged me a penny for it.
Romain does not work with Eurospec any more, but you can contact him directly for a map if you want. Ben at Eurospec is very good as well with loads of experience and happy to explain what he does and I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Back