• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Gearknobs

Gatecliffe said:
Boys check out my Mugen knob on page one :smt044 cost me about 76 quid from Unit 8 guys :wink:

Thnaks very much mate.....may need to dig out my card again :roll: :lol:

Gatecliffe said:
Expensive but looks the dogs danglies matey :D bloody heavy tho aswell :wink:

Really? for such a small thing?

Alhthough can;t argue about carrying too much wait after recent bathroom scale performance :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I have the billet of Titanium Grade 5 (none of this Grade 2 crap for me) allready cut at work, I also hnow have the full CNC program finished, will even etch the numbers on the top using the 4th axis, and also is going to put the Type R logo around the knob but not sure on this as may look to OTT

Will try a couple as managed to aquire a couple of foot of Titanium Grade 5 (Aircraft Spec Titanium)

Just got to get a spare 5 mins to manage to get the lads to fit it into the production plan but we just too busy.

I only been waiting like 3 months allready :p

I was going to attemp to cost the part (as its my job :)) But stopped as It was working out too expensive :)

This will be solid titanium not hollow like the Spoon One :)

Back