• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Gruppe M ebay prices

Hi All,

I have a gruppe M filter on my car at the moment which doesn't have the heatshield or Carbon scoop (which I thought would make a difference but doesn't at all) but does have a modified scuttle panel not the shiny one.

Does anyone have any idea what they typically do for on Ebay as I rarely see them for sale on there.

Cheers

Datey

ps the reason I haven't put it up for sale to you guys first is that I do not have 50 posts which I completely agree with by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, The lack of scoop and heatshield will probably put some people off as, although you can buy spares, they're not very cheap. Still, I reckon it may fetch between £250 and £300.

ok cheers mate.
The heatshield is only about £15 secondhand though isn't it? I thought the modified scuttle would have upped the price similar to the scoop.

Will just keep it if it only reaches that.

Thanks again

ok cheers mate.
The heatshield is only about £15 secondhand though isn't it? I thought the modified scuttle would have upped the price similar to the scoop.

Will just keep it if it only reaches that.

Thanks again

The heat shield might be cheap, but the CF scoop will be bare dollar.

not worth buying the scoop

get the custom scuttle panel made!

i have like 4 heatshields here! to bad it will cost an arm and a leg to sent it to the Uk because of the dimensions!

Back