• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Have £4.5-£5k to spend

Hi as above I have £4.5-£5k to spend on a second car as a summer car/track car anything considered Prefer jap cars just don't no what to go for what's your thoughts? Suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming on a car? - As a second car? As a project car? Preference a Honda? Preference FF, FR? Commuting in it? NA/ Boosted?

Or 4.5-5k to spend on mods?

Need a bit more info haha!

It's not Japanese but a Clio 182. Can pick them up cheap and you'll have a nice sum to put some track mods on it.

Tbh if it was a summer track car couldn't go wrong with a mx5. Could get a decent eunos for a couple k then sink the rest into decent mods/boost it. Would be one of the most fun/value for money options imo.

+1 for an MX5. May even be able to pick up an early S2000 or dare I say it a later CatcD one (depending on damage of course).

I would vote for a mx5 eunos. Blistiens and LSD standard. Alot of car for money and a tidy one starts around 2k. Mk1 seem to have less rust.

got an 05 EP3 with 60k on the clock with K100 and a few mods, pm me if interested.

Back