• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

headlight adjustment

hi,
can any 1 tell me where ther headlight adjusment screws are on the typre r my passenger side needs a little lift up but dnt want to touch nothing untill i was sure i noticed a little white plastic looking screw above the light and to the right takes a allan key or driver by the looks of things

and ideas or shall i just ask dealer next time am down there?

thanks

You have spotted the correct adjuster points.

There should be 2 per light, one showing an arrow up and down, the other showing an arrow right to left.

A nice level surface opposite a plain wall will highlight the beam issue and adjustment is very easy using the points mentioned above.

Don't forget to set the 3 stage electronic adjuster inside the car first though. Owners manual will highlight the correct settings. :cool:

where is the other 1? i just seen the 1 and i tried turnign it a little and it seemed to do nothing?

i will have another look

also has any 1 got a copy of the workshop manual as i tried the links given in the thread but none of them seemed to work

ta for the response

love you

Back