• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

hello from yorkshire

Hi guys just picked up my 30th addition type r 52k on clock, full honda history, totally standard. Not a stone chip on it. Absolutly love the car will post pictures over the next few week. I am a converted man once a true VW enthusiast but now...

Any honda/type r meets up this way?

Kev

Yooo, can't wait for pics :)

Sid

Cheers sid. It's been really well looked after the oil even looks new. I've even got all the barcode strips It comes from the factory with. The last and only mature owner had spent about 600 quid every service even keeping down to the factory fitted tyres.

Just wondering what do you mean by hay ho?

definition

1. hey ho
A word used when something has not gone according to plan, to dispel one's feeling of disappointment.
Oh, we've just missed the bus. Hey ho.

do you think I have made a mistake buying this?

thanks kev

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers sid. It's been really well looked after the oil even looks new. I've even got all the barcode stips It comes from the factory with. The last and only mature owner had spent about 600 quid every service even keeping down to the factory frittered tyres.

Just wobdering what do you mean by hay ho?

definition

1. hey ho
A word used when something has not gone according to plan, to dispel one's feeling of disappointment.
Oh, we've just missed the bus. Hey ho.

do you think I have made a mistake buying this?

thanks kev

haha he means it as hello mate, nothing bad don't worry :)

Sid

I'm Welsh so just our way of saying things lol, it is meant as a hello I welcome everyone to the forum this way :lol:.

Don't worry your car sounds like a good buy :).

Back