• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Help needed with removal of swirling/light scratches on my black FN2 CTR

Well, here is my dilemma - I noticed a few patches of swirly scratches on my black FN2 CTR. So I attemped to remove these with G3 paste compound. This method has worked in the past on previous cars, but for some reason it backfired on my Honda. While it minimised the swirl scratches a tiny bit (not greatly), it has dulled the section on the paintwork and now sticks out like a sore thumb. I have seen some praise for 'Poorboys black hole' but Im at a lost for what to do - any ideas on how do rescue this situation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

This may be a bit late but you need to polish the car with a finishing polish. A compound polish will take out marks but can dull paint. Use a finishing polish like menzerna re302 or RE then apply black hole afterwards. It will be as good as new

Back