• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Honda Civic Fd2 Certificate of conormity or manufactures report

Hi everyone was wondering if yours could help me. I recently bought a 2007 Honda Civic Fd2 type R from the south or Ireland. I live in North of Ireland. Ive had the car over 9 months now and very rarely have it out as its garaged 24/7. In order for me to tax the car and register the car to the north or Ireland they are asking me for a coc which is a Certificate of conformity which Honda say they cant issue as the car was not destint for the E.U Market. So after digging a bit deeper I have now been told I need to sva the car but in order to do this I need a vehicle model report other words a manufactures report to pass the sva test. I'm puzzled with this now. dose anyone know or have any of these 2 things. Would really appreciate if some one could help me on this. Thanks:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll need to contact an importer, no one is going to give you the coc for free, I guess ring a few Sva locations one might have the necessary documentation.

You'll need to contact an importer, no one is going to give you the coc for free, I guess ring a few Sva locations one might have the necessary documentation.

is there any importers on here mate. I dont mind paying if i can get it sorted. Cheers

Back