• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Honda Civic Type R review - the ultimate hot hatch?

I'm impressed with your dedication to the forum when you don't have a Type R! What about the fl5?
I won't be buying another CTR as I'm far too old now (77) my Honda Jazz EX Hybrid is all I need these days.

I won't be buying another CTR as I'm far too old now (77) my Honda Jazz EX Hybrid is all I need these days.
I get that, petrolheads don't need to own petrolhead cars forever. I'm retired also and sadly recently sold my Lotus Elise because I'm no longer anything like as into public road driving for its own sake as I once was. It didn't help the Elise case for staying that the wife wouldn't get into it- hence why I replaced it with a "sensible" fk2. I'll say this quietly so the younger forum members dont hear, but when the ep3 goes it'll be replaced with a small hybrid.

Back