• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Honda civic type-r suspension set-ups....talk to me...

Hey guys, another psot, as you can tell im cracking on with stuff on the EP!

Iv got the arches rolled and wound her down to where i want her to sit, not quite tucking...well maybe a little, but i no longer have rubbing on the arches :)

So now im the height i want to be at but im unsure what settings to go for on the allignment front!?

The car is unlikely to be used for track but quite likely to be used for fast road. It is quite likely that i will push the car a little round the twistys, as im sure we all do..

Basicly what kind of camber do i want? alot of people seem to say about 1 degree all round, im not a stance fad ****** and im function > form! camber opinions? im 1 degree at the moment (or was before we lowerd it more).

Also do i wnat to tow in or out?? iv heard out is more stable top end but in corners better?? or the other way round??

Basicly whos running what/tested what, whats worked for who and how well??

Any help/opinions would be much appriciated, cheers

lol im sure most people would have, unfortunately i was to much of a mong to think to look...awkward!

Cheers dude

Back