• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Honda Legends

Hi all,

I have been searching for a UK based forum for Honda legend lovers but have not been able to find one. If you know of any I would love a link.

I have to sell my grandfather's old Legend and the man at our local dealership said that i would have better luck in selling to an enthusiast. I wondered if any of you might be able to point me the right direction?

Its a 2002 Legend with 74000 miles on the clock, 2 owners from new. Immaculate. Sorry to barge in to your Type R club but i thought some of you might be able to help.

Thanks Muchly

Twingo x

Don't know of any Legend forums but the Honda section of Pistonheads might be a good place to look.

Click Here.

One of my customers has one from new, 35,000 on the clock and it is immaculate. He is an elderly chap now and I keep asking him what he will do with it in future. :lol:

Don't know of any Legend forums but the Honda section of Pistonheads might be a good place to look.

Click Here.

One of my customers has one from new, 35,000 on the clock and it is immaculate. He is an elderly chap now and I keep asking him what he will do with it in future. :lol:

Thanks for the reply, I'll go and have a gander over there. :)

Back