• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hondata inlet gasket

Do_

Been trying to find the answer all over the forum and i cant so im afraid i have to make a new post. Sorry! Basically i got the gasket to stop the heat transfer (obviously) but just wondering is this a straight swap with the oem gasket. Will the bolts be long enough? Etc. Thanks, Ryan

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Ah thats good then. Just doing the basics to the engine at minute and got one of them :)

Really? Any reason why? They not work that good then will the intake manifold still get hot? Also i see some threads say about a rbc manifold. Whats the difference between my standard one and that?

The sandwich method really helps to block the heat.

RBC inlet manifold will give you a bit more power after it's been remapped on Hondata.

O right ok ill bare that in mind when it comes to changing it, thanks. O ok well i wont bother getting that yet then will wait till i got other bits i want and when i go to fit a k pro ill change then or something. Or if changing the manifold do i need bigger throttle body amd new injectors? Im a noob at modifying engines lol

You dont need a TB or injectors if changing the inlet manifold.

Take some time reading forums and you'll soon learn what are the mods to do, and not to do.

But with the k100 does it lower the vtec as well because im pretty sure that i red the kpro does dont it? Be nice for it to come in that little bit sooner

K100 and KPRO are both fully customisable. They are basically the same. K100 cannot datalog, and you cannot plug your own laptop into it. But it's still fully programmable at the tuners.

Lowering the vtec point does not automatically make the car faster. The vtec point will be lowered if only the car benefits from it.

I see. i understand about the vtec and that but if my car was suited for it then they could do it with the k100 if they wanted to? Have you got the k100?

Back