• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How do i adjust the drivers door?

Approx 6 months ago i had a new door fitted due to some scum bag throwing a large rock at the window but missing and hitting the drivers door. I had a new door fitted and now its dropped slightly and is catching the metal catch thats bolted to the door shut. It shuts properly as the door catch brings it up into the correct postion, its just makes a horrible sound doing it.
Anyone know how i can adjust the door? Ive had a squick look and i haven't got any spanners that will fit in between the front door and wing!
Kind regards in advance.

Take itback to the bodyshop, you should have gotten a 12 month warrenty at least on the repair to get them to sort it properly.

Thats the problem the chap who ran the bodyshop has closed it down and moved back up north!!! Otherwise that would of been my first port of call.

Back