• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How much to respray front? Fecking Honda paint

The front bumper and skirt on my Civic sport are close to needing a respray thanks to the sh*t Honda "paint" and stones.

Does anyone know roughly how much it would cost? and can anyone recommend a good bodyshop in the Northwest (Liverpool, Wirral, Chester way)

The bonnet and front of the wings also could do with being done, but I don't think it would be worth it as it would look like it had been in a smash.

Don't really want to go back to a Honda bodyshop who claim to get it "back to factory finish" :roll: :roll:

Whoever is incharge of Honda "paint" needs the sack imo. The paint on the Accord is better but still not great. The paint on my Mums 8 year old Civic looks better than mine :roll:

Thats water based paint for you!

My 05 NHB has quite a few chips on the bonnet with most of these being picked up last winter.
I think the red and the black are the worst for showing the chips as the primer stands out so much.

Problem is that you will spend all that money on getting it looking nice and new only to go out and for it to happen all over again :(
You can always go for a product like armourfend but its a tad pricey :!:

You only have to look at my car and you will scratch it hence my sig :shock:

Regards

Nick

Back