• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

how to get rid of bugs?

My cat gets regular splatterings of the local suicidal insect population covering the front of it. I find the things even more annoying when dead on my bonnet/bumper than in real life!

Currently using Autoglym Active insect remover before washing the car, which seems to be about the least functional autoglym product I've ever come across.

How does everyone else get rid of dead insect remains?

Get a Meguirs lambs wool mit, lambs wool on one side for washing and a mesh on the other for removing bugs. I swear by mine. :wink: 8)

Shackbleep said:
My cat gets regular splatterings of the local suicidal insect population covering the front of it. I find the things even more annoying when dead on my bonnet/bumper than in real life!

Currently using Autoglym Active insect remover before washing the car, which seems to be about the least functional autoglym product I've ever come across.

I would take your cat to the vet if i was you. :wink:

Mark43 said:
Shackbleep said:

I would take your cat to the vet if i was you. :wink:

I didn't notice that!! :lol: :lol:

whoops!

ok - posting before 9am on a sunday.... also a hanging offence! (sad and newly single so doing all sorts of strange things at the moment)

Jet Wash!!!! :wink:

Can get an bargain one for £30ish & it mullers an itty bitty bugs off my wagon.
Once washed make sure it's polished & should be easier next time round mate

Save yourself some money and use a teatowel soaked in hot water. Drape it over the bug plattered bits and leave for ten mins. Hey presto the bugs will just wipe away.
8)

Fastgut said:
Save yourself some money and use a teatowel soaked in hot water. Drape it over the bug plattered bits and leave for ten mins. Hey presto the bugs will just wipe away.
8)

Excellent tip :!:

Fastgut said:
8)

i do this too works a treat! :smt023

Back