• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

how to replace fan switch dashboard light of honda civic ep3..please help

hi
my interior dashboard light of my "fan speed switch" doesnt work on my ep3.
is there a way how to check the lights and replace them..

Does anyone know which type of bulbs are required for the fan switches and the three buttons at the bottom?

You will need part number: 39397-SA5-003

I have one here in front of me if anyone needs one.

Be warned though, if you're gonna replace one... replace ALL. I found out the hard way after replacing one, then 2 days later another went. FML.

Its that for the fan switch? or the three buttons at the bottom?

Honda told me they are different and the prices the advisor quoted was too pricey just for one bulb.

Thanks.

If memory serves, the one I have is for the fan switch.

Here's a pic if it helps:

IMG_0779.jpg

sorry to revive this after a while but my local Honda dealer advised that it appeared that there may be only 2 bulbs lighting all 3 rotary dials up - seems daft if that is true as lower fan speed dial is difficult to see in the dark - should there be a separate bulb for the fan speed lowest rotary dial? - advice appreciated

sorry to be thick, but can you/someone circle the bulb locations on the above picture - looks like a bulb on the black housing or is it the other two above? I don't see the sense of only having two as the lower dial is not lit (in my car) when it gets dark - seems a bit stupid to me - wonder if this means I only have one of the 2 bulbs working????

Back