• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Humming from rear tyres...UPDATE

About 8 months ago I had the rear camber problem with my 05 CTR which caused my rear wheels to make a humming noise(the noise you get with a worn wheel bearing).
Anyway,all was sorted under warranty and the tyres replaced FOC.
8 months later exactly the same noise,had the rears checked by an independant tyre fitter who said that the rear wheels are badly out of balance and that both tyres have a flat spot in them,in other words when you spin the wheel the tyre doesnt look entirely round if you get my drift!

How do I stand with getting this sorted again under warranty?

TIA

Nick

Did Honda fit the new tyres under the warranty claim??

If so its done to them as they have incorrectly fitted the new tyres and not balanced them.

Yep Honda fitted the tyres and done the ballancing...Im just thinking as it was done about 8 months ago they mite get shirty over it.

Cheers

Nick

Yep Honda fitted the tyres and done the ballancing...Im just thinking as it was done about 8 months ago they mite get shirty over it.

Cheers

Nick

I'm sure they will say no to start with. But IMO they are the ones who have caused the problem.
Is the car still under warranty at the moment.

Also speak to Honda UK and see what they say about it.

Still got a years warranty left so no probs there.
Ive got such a history with these guys..just ask Scouse

Back