• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

i need abit of help evaluating a civic ep3 if anyone can help would be great,

basically guys im looking to buy a ep3 type r everyday car + road rally, track car, I have been offered part ex or swap on a car in currently have, so im trying to find out what sorta value there worth as if its the amount of my current car I will do the deal with one of these lads, and if there only cheap ill buy one,

I cant seem to find one under 90kmiles so if we say 90-100k miles fair condition good service history 10+month mot 4+tax,

if anyone can help would be most grateful thank you james

Depends on the condition as well, a friend of a friend bought a 51 plate not so long ago (private sale) it had 105k iirc he paid about £1500 but all alloys were kurbed, dent in the one wing big scratch up the side of it and bodywork needed some tlc.

viewed one today in fantastic condition mileage is 120k sorta high for me really I don't normally have a car over 70k to the most but I have been told these cars/engine are incredibly good,

this is the spec

Engine
K20 a2
Hondata k100 ecu fitted
Mapped buy race-tech 7/6/13
253bhp 170ftlb
Aem wideband air fuel ratio meter fitted
Nortech custom 3" air intake
Velocity stacked K&n air filter
4-2-1 janspeed manifold
Janspeed decat n centre section
Sportex twin 2.5" round bbox
TA front and rear coilovers
Carbon wrap dash centre console
Neo chrome extended wheel nuts
Nology solid silver spark plugs race rated
Mugen anodized red oil cap
Heko wind deflectors
Tinted rear windows
Epc neo chrome tow hoop
Hid 8000 headlight bulbs
Led white side lights/number plate lights
honda service history to 75k then serviced regular with reciepts buy garages to present miles,

hes asking £3500 is this way over priced ? thank you Jay

Back