• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Im a K'pro er now!!

Just got my K'pro fitted, at last :roll:
Had already fitted DC sports stainless headers & stainless system, but it was running a bit Lumpy.....
Alex AKA wheelyking (Nitros oxide supplies) Fitted it, well pluged it in!! and loaded up a suitable map for me. Top Bloke.

Anyway it has totaly smoothed out the engine and has a more zingy feel about it, also it now revs to 8800rpms which is nice :)

Looking forward now to getting My jrsc on now.............. then nos.

Peeps

That seems a high rev limit :?

Think most are around the 8600 mark for safety :D

What induction kit do you have :?:

Carl

You sure thats the rev limit or is that just what its showing on the clock as its prob 8600 the clock is a bit out :)

tp said:
8800 is bad. You start getting valve float around that speed. :shock:

But thinking how the stock tacho over reads it should be a bit lower in reality?

HASNIC said:
tp said:
8800 is bad. You start getting valve float around that speed. :shock:

But thinking how the stock tacho over reads it should be a bit lower in reality?

Yeah but.... He's had Kpro fitted and was there when it was done. My money is he knows EXACTLY what it is set to. :wink:

Just knock it back to 8600 and you will be fine. :wink:

Right....

Have any of you guys expieranced what seems to be the big ends rattling under load at low revs?????????

Sounds like a tdci

P Reddy said:
Right....

Have any of you guys expieranced what seems to be the big ends rattling under load at low revs?????????

Sounds like a tdci

No. What map you got in?

You got a race manifold?
Mine sounds weird but is ok.

Give Paul or Mark a call at TDi and explain whats going on and they might be able to help. :wink:

tp said:
P Reddy said:
Right....

Sounds like a tdci

No. What map you got in?

You got a race manifold?
Mine sounds weird but is ok.

Give Paul or Mark a call at TDi and explain whats going on and they might be able to help. :wink:

One of Palmers maps, and yes I have a DC header system. with ring Sys r

ROFL I was at system R when you called, and guessed it was your car, is it sorted ?

Tarticus said:
ROFL I was at system R when you called, and guessed it was your car, is it sorted ?

LOL,

Thanks for pm reply mate.

I would be much happier if I could get a base map on, until it goes to Paul 8th Oct :)

Hope its sorted now after Carl stuck that other map in it and turned off your engine check light

Tarticus said:
Hope its sorted now after Carl stuck that other map in it and turned off your engine check light

Yeah seems fine now, gonna take it steady until the big day :lol: :lol:

4 PSi no way!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

Thanks a million Carl.........

Back