• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Injen Cold Air Intake

I have just finished fitting my new Injen cai, not a bad job really. I wouldn't fancy doing this on my drive at home though, lucky today to be able to use a mates work place with ramps and tools, also did a full service while we were at it.

Very nice power gains I can feel a big difference through the revs now, it feels really aggressive. Not as noisy as I expected, but I can still hear it sucking and of course the hiss when you turn the engine off.

Very good kit overall, more power gains than noise gains.

I have just finished fitting my new Injen cai, not a bad job really. I wouldn't fancy doing this on my drive at home though, lucky today to be able to use a mates work place with ramps and tools, also did a full service while we were at it.

Very nice power gains I can feel a big difference through the revs now, it feels really aggressive. Not as noisy as I expected, but I can still hear it sucking and of course the hiss when you turn the engine off.

Very good kit overall, more power gains than noise gains.

I sold mine & bought ITG. Really miss it I'd have one back again. Just when you open the bonnet it looks too empty.

Yeah I know what you mean about it looking too empty, could put the standard airbox back in just to fill it up haha

Also I was looking at the itg before I got this, bit too much cash for me though, I got a good deal on the injen so well happy.

Back