• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Intrinsic Performance Solutions `06 Sportsman Class Turbocha

edo

IPS-SFWD-teaser-01.jpg

IPS-SFWD-teaser-02.jpg

IPS-SFWD-teaser-03.jpg

We are pleased to introduce a new turbo street class car with these pre-release shots. The entire team (who must remain unnamed until the official press release) has worked tirelessly to bring this project to fruition. I'll be keeping it short and sweet for now and can't say too much more. Hope you enjoy the pics.

See you at the track!

-Ron

couldn't you have fitted a bigger turbo? :lol:

would not want a bit of grit getting in that turbo :shock: :shock: :eek:

G said:
would not want a bit of grit getting in that turbo :shock: :shock: :eek:

Definately not :shock:

They should put some fine gauze over it IMO.

Very impressive please post more details when you get chance.

For those worrying about Turbo positioning, most of the US drag cars have the same set up as this, seems all the craze in the US

Tarticus said:
Very impressive please post more details when you get chance.

For those worrying about Turbo positioning, most of the US drag cars have the same set up as this, seems all the craze in the US

I guess it is fine in dragging as you are running (generaly) clean air, but on the road or track I am asuming you'd need some kind of cover.

Humm looking closer at that is that 3" Tubing and a GT40R88 Turbo or something :p If it is thats going to make some interesting power :p

@36-37psi
791whp/533wtq STD
799wtq/538wtq Actual

Maxed out the 1000cc injectors at 7500rpm, so we have to turn down the wick and run lower boost ~25-28psi until we can get more injector.

-Ron

edo said:
@36-37psi
791whp/533wtq STD
799wtq/538wtq Actual

Maxed out the 1000cc injectors at 7500rpm, so we have to turn down the wick and run lower boost ~25-28psi until we can get more injector.

-Ron

:shock: :shock: OMG :twisted: :twisted:

Video??? :D

@36-37psi
791whp/533wtq STD
799wtq/538wtq Actual

-Ron

Impressive Figures

Back