• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ipod connection

does anyone know the best place to get my ipod connected,was quite disappointed for the type of car it should have come built in

Welcome to the forum btw ;)

in answer to your question, What do you have carwise? Is it as your avatar shows or soemthing else?

How much money are you looking to spend? also are you looking to upgrade head unit or you just would like to have ipod on your current unit? Is it ipod or Iphone as if its Iphone you can get away with putting a bluetooth car kit in and then stream the sounds direct to the head unit then also you will be able to make calls nice and legal when on the move.

ideally keep the same head unit,and its the ipod touch.

not sure of how much to spent a had a golf for the last 3 years with a double din tv in it so never bothered with anything else,i actually thought this car would of had a built in connection.
Cleary i am a bit behind in the car gadget market haha

i got honda to supply and fit their ipod kit to mine and it works fine. Only disappointed about not being able to have a fully integrated kit that displays track names etc.

Back