• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Is this a standard fuel rail?

Iit has the capacity to put ore fuel into each cylinder every combustion stroke.

No it doesn't
The injector/ECU control that...

The AEM fuel rail has a larger capacity, so on higher power / bigger flow applications, there is less chance of fuel starvation or pulsing....

No it doesn't
The injector/ECU control that...

The AEM fuel rail has a larger capacity, so on higher power / bigger flow applications, there is less chance of fuel starvation or pulsing....

so... it has the capacity to put more fuel into each cylinder every combustion stroke.

so... it has the capacity to put more fuel into each cylinder every combustion stroke.

No, as said, the ECU controls how much fuel the injectors deliver in to the cylinders.....

The fuel rail holds more fuel, has a bigger capacity if you want to say that, but it doesn't deliver the fuel...
It's like a larger fuel reservoir say....

No, as said, the ECU controls how much fuel the injectors deliver in to the cylinders.....

The fuel rail holds more fuel, has a bigger capacity if you want to say that, but it doesn't deliver the fuel...
It's like a larger fuel reservoir say....

i think you're reading it wrong mate, more capacity is what chris said, capacity. larger amount of fuel. not delivery system :).

I'm not.

It's the injectors that determine the capacity of fuel delivered to the cylinder.

If I misread him, he would have corrected me.
He put 'fair enough'..... :D

To provide a constant supply of fuel to the injectors.

AEMs and the likes are bigger to prevent fuel starvation in high flow applications. As already said.

Pointless post dissection much???

Back