• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

jackson raceing manifold

whos useing this with a sports cat :?:

and witch exhaust are you running :?:

had mine fitted last night at system r but my exhay=ust is knocking on the underside of the car

im useing a 5 zigen pro racer cat back

anyone eles had any problems

thanks

damian

How low is your car mate, also did the exhaust knock before? Do you have engine mounts fitted?

Chief said:
How low is your car mate, also did the exhaust knock before? Do you have engine mounts fitted?

cars at standered hight

the exhaust has been on about about 6 mths no probs till manifold went on

yes uprated es monuts fitted

thanks

damian

ps2lord5 said:
whos useing this with a sports cat :?:

and witch exhaust are you running :?:

had mine fitted last night at system r but my exhay=ust is knocking on the underside of the car

im useing a 5 zigen pro racer cat back

anyone eles had any problems

thanks

damian

Not running it with the sprots cat, had a spoon N1 connected to it, now a custom exhaust which sits very close to the body to allow for the extra silceners, not fitted any uprated mounts of any kind. Probably temping fate now, but never had any knocking issues.

My cars has had J/R header and CPL race cat for over a year now and not had any knocking issues(other than the normal standing water vibration)

Back