• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JDM Badge

Lensey said:
Need to get another JDM badge, anyone tell me the best place to get one from?

Loving the look of your car in your avator. Any better pics of it posted anywhere?

Is it just me, or do less people seem to bother with the JDM badge these days?

When I first joined CTRO a couple of years ago, everyone was sticking one on their car, but it hardly gets a mention these days?

brittas said:

When I first joined CTRO a couple of years ago, everyone was sticking one on their car, but it hardly gets a mention these days?

Is that cos everyone who wanted one has now got one? :wink: Like me! 8)

Neily03 said:
brittas said:

D.I.Y.

1. Print Neily's sig.
2. Cut around flag.
3. Laminate flag.
4. Stick on car.

Job Done. :lol:

yowserctr said:
Neily03 said:
brittas said:

D.I.Y.

1. Print Neily's sig.
2. Cut around flag.
3. Laminate flag.
4. Stick on car.

Job Done. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

brittas said:

Yer i think most people have one now, this is for a guy I know, he wants to cover a scratch up. The scratch is under the wiper, that will look nice :shock:

Lensey said:
brittas said:

Yer i think most people have one now, this is for a guy I know, he wants to cover a scratch up. The scratch is under the wiper, that will look nice :shock:

Trouble with that mate is the badge has a curved surface to match the curve of the boot lid next to the Civic badge.

It won't sit flush on a straight section of bodywork :wink:

Just order one from your local dealer.

Don't forget to demand lots of discount.

Or order from US which is cheaper (exchange rate etc.)

Back