• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JDM ep3 AC and pump removed. Need new aux belt?

Hi guys I removed my AC unit off my pre facelift JDM ep3. Taken off the unit and also the pump. I ordered a new smaller aux belt for the non AC models hoping it *** fit. The new non AC aux belt is now too small. So kind of stuck? Any ideas how to get around this? ANd is there a guide for AC removal and links to where to find the right aux now? Please help me asap.
Thank you

Unless anyone else know the length, run a piece of wire around all the pulleys and then measire it to get the length. I think it's 6pkxxx 6pk being width of the belt. That should allow you to find the correct length belt.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Hi thank you for the advice. I will check that and update here. Can't seem to find a guide or anything to see if anyone else has done this? My air con was working poorly and I never use it so while having a tidy up I just removed it all.
Not a clue on who would supply me a belt.

Long shot guess would be since it is a K20a and not a k20a2, that the pulleys and tensioners could possibly be different, so you may be better looking for a belt from a DC5 without AC rather than a UKDM EP3 without AC.

It may be worth firing a couple of traders from the Traders Section an email to confirm.

Oh, and please have a read of this thread: http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?69042-View-on-Text-Speak :smt023

Right guys. After a day of researching. I cannot say whether the UK and JDM ep3 has different sized pulleys as I never played with this idea with my dc5 n UK ep3 back then. A non air con belt didn't fit my JDM ep3 after removing air con pump as it was too small. Spoke to honda who do the slightly bigger one but non in stock in UK or Belgium. So would have to order from Japan and arrival date was 10th July. More research and found a part number 202 77 9055 belt that's finally fitted. 7pk1322. If anyone ever has this issue in future.

Back